Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another new home...

Well, alot of you already know that Jason and I had to move, due to the condo owner's financial situation. What a hassle! Thank goodness its over. Let's hope that this place is a little more permanent.
Our new location has a great view, we can actually see our old building about two blocks West.
We are right beside the Ala Wai canal and a bit closer to Waikiki. So, not bad.
This place is brand new on the inside...and we are the first to live in this unit.
Jason and I were a bit stressed about the move, but its all becoming a faint memory.
The weather has been a bit crappy, but things are looking better out there right now. The sun is shining bright and the air is clear.
I guess spring is on the way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are getting settled in. I hope it turns out to be a better situation! Photos please...