Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Award #1

Ok...So, for some undeserving reason, Cindy has awarded me this "SWEET" blog award!  Thanks Cindy...sorry it has taken me so long to accept.


Here are the official rules...




1) List 10 things that make you happy, and try to do at least one of them today.

2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

3) If you are one of those 10 lucky (happy) bloggers who get the award, link back to my blog and create your happy list!
 
So, here goes, in no particular order:
 
1:  I love waking up knowing that today is a new day and anything is possible.
2.  Jason is fantastic!  He makes me smile every day and sometimes all day long!
3. My family is the best.  Everyone is so unique and interesting. 
4. My friends are always there for me.  This gives me such comfort and happiness.  I am so glad that I met each of you.
5.  The sunshine!  I love it when its bright and sunny.  Its an immediate mood lifter.
6. Babies...this really needs no explanation, but you can't help but feel overall love and happiness when you see/hold/kiss a baby.
7. Coffee and the Today Show.  My favorite morning routine.
8. Food...this is a double-edged sword.  I love food...cooking, eating, etc.  But I may love it too much...
9. Traveling.  I get so excited and HAPPY when I am heading out on a trip!
10.  Believing in God.  I am happy to know that when I say my prayers, someone is listening.  Thank you!

And, as soon as I find 10 Bloggers to award this to, I will do it!

No comments: