Monday, November 23, 2009

Back it on up

Just a short rant here...Why does everyone in Honolulu feel the need to back into parking spots??? I do not get it! They hold up the whole line of traffic trying to manuever their giant SUV into a compact parking spot...which requires many wheel turns while pulling forward and going backwards to get in there. What's the deal people? I think its much easier to back out into an open aisle instead of between two lines with a car on either side.


But that doesn't stop these people. And they even do it parking garages! And these parking garages have GIANT signs that say: CAUTION: DO NOT BACK IN! Seriously people, find something better to do with your time and a new way to showcase your driving abilities. I guess we didn't get the memo or get invited into the "Back In to All Parking Spaces Club". Well, I would have declined the invitation had I gotten one...so there!

No comments: