Monday, November 23, 2009

Home for the Holidays????????

So, the debate continues...go home or stay here for Christmas. The tickets are so expensive right now that staying here seems appealing, but I know come Christmas Eve when I am missing the festivities of home (for the first time EVER in my 32 years), that I will be really sad and depressed. I have never been anywhere for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day other than Letcher County. So, we keep leaning towards home because that's obviously where we would like to be. But then there is the whole issue with getting through the airports around the holidays with a shred of sanity left. We are still on the fence, but we hope to be home for the holidays.

1 comment:

Cindy S. said...

I hope you guys can make it home....even if I don't get a chance to see you :(