Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, Jason and I had a great Valentine's Day here in Honolulu. He didn't work Friday and he also has Monday off thanks to President's Day...so its doubly great!

Friday night we spent rambling around the Waikiki area. We visited a few restaurants and window shopped. And then on Saturday, Valentine's Day, Jason surprised me with a dinner cruise aboard the Ali'i Kai. We had lots of fun!! We got a new perspective of Honolulu from the water. There were Hula dancers and all!

1 comment:

susan said...

Hi Brooke and Jason
I love looking at your pictures. I am so glad you are enjoying Hawaii, and learning about Paradise. So when Ronald and I get there it will be like seeing Hawaii with natives.(haha) Anyway keep letting us see Hawaii thru your eyes and pictures.
Love Susan (like the blog)